I’m a bummer for lists.
I love listing stuffs ’cause as I said in Insecurities Away’s Challenges, this helps keep us in the running.
Because a lil bit’ of spice + challenges = strengthened values.
And with strengthened values, there’s a tougher us.
Tougher in meeting life’s real badass challenges.
Plus keeping it written makes it more real for us to do!
So here’s my 18 while 18 list that I have to do within roughly 6 months oh no. Since I’m halfway through 18 already and I didn’t even notice it. woah there
18 while 18
- Design & Create a coffee table book for my parents’ 20th anniversary
- Design my own tumblr theme
- Write the first chapter my first inspirational book
- Apply for my own passport
Make my own inspirational “cork” board Paint my second oil painting in canvas
- Read 10 YA Novels
- Write an UNIV Research Paper
- Read 10 inspirational books or novels
- Sketch my own self
Go to a moviehouse and watch a movie alone
- Get a pen pal
- Make an infographic of my life-long bucket list
- Make my own graphic design portfolio of at least 10 works
- Reach 40kg
- Make an infographic of my own progress reward ideas
- Make my own I am list or manifesto
- Do the Scrapbook for my 18th Birthday Celebration
Yey! So there you go.
I’ll be blogging about how I’m gonna do it + how I’m doing it + how I’ve accomplished it.
Goodluck to me! And you too if you decide to try it too. * wink *
Btw, please do get in touch with me if you’ve got some suggestions or tips like what YA novels are good and the like. I’ll be very much glad indeed if you do.
Much love. Dyanne x